If that’s the way you hoped to be treated, then you’re in good hands. (On the other hand, if you were expecting a high-pressure sales person to “strong-arm” you into buying a pool, then we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our “no-pressure” approach. Here’s how it works:
- Think about what kind of pool you want
- Review our website, our portfolio or any pictures you might already have in mind. Make a note of any particular pools, spas, custom water features or outdoor living features that you like.
- Feel free to look at our competitors’ websites as well. (They’ve never built anything we can’t build!)
- If you see a pool in a magazine and book or newspaper, save a copy of that too.
- Get some expert advice
- Telephone: We can discuss some ideas right over the phone if you like.
- Backyard meeting: One of our designers will be happy to look at your backyard, and share some ideas with you.
- Get a preliminary design and bid
- If you’ve got an idea of what you’re looking for, our designers can create a custom design for you.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, let the designer know, so that he can recommend the appropriate features and options.
- Fine-tune your design
- You may want to add or remove or certain features or options.
- You can choose your tile choices, deck choices and other special features at this time.
- Decide if you want to buy this pool
- A simple proposal outlines exactly what your new pool is going to look like, and what it’s going to cost
- Small down payment – we can reserve your build slot with a simple down payment
- Schedule your start date – it’s time to decide when you want the process to begin.
- It normally takes between 45 and 75 days to complete your new pool, depending on weather and the complexity of the project.
Remember, with the Coral Pools “No-Pressure Design Process,” you’re always in control. We look forward to helping you bring your dreams to life.