Add 16 Hours A Month or 192 Hours A Year
To What You Want To Do Rather Than Cleaning Your Pool
We conducted an extensive survey of pool owners asking what their biggest frustration was with their pool. No matter who built it the results were overwhelming. Pool owners said that they loved their pool but could find better things to do with their family rather than spending time cleaning the pool. What about you?
Do You Give Your Pool The Attention It Needs Every Week
Like Coral Pool and Spa Cleaning Professionals?
Let Coral Pools Take The Confusion and Danger Out Of Your Weekly Pool Cleaning.
Keeping a swimming pool clean and healthy is a big challenge. Even with modern pool chemicals, reading all those labels can be confusing. Pool chemicals work hard to control bacteria, algae and fungus. If mishandled, however, these same chemicals are incompatible and mixing them can result in hazardous fumes or strong reactions. That’s why we encourage and promote professional weekly pool cleaning by Coral Pools. Let our team of experienced and seasoned professionals handle it all for you so you won’t have to worry about painful injuries to your family.
If you choose to clean your own pool, we encourage you to follow these 2 safety tips:
1. Use protective equipment when handling chemicals including rubber gloves, and a plastic apron. Wear goggles or a face shield to protect your eyes.
2. Avoid inhaling fumes. Immediately wash any part of your body that comes in contact with pool chemicals for at least 15 minutes with running water.
You Can Save Time, Effort And Money Every Month
With A Southernwind Pool Cleaning Professional
You receive our professional full service, weekly cleaning and we provide the chemicals. Our full service cleaning means that your pool will receive consistent weekly cleaning. That’s our job and we take it seriously. Just think, you won’t have to take the time brushing, vacuuming, emptying baskets, checking and maintaining optimum water chemistry, guessing, or running to the store to buy chemicals. We do all of that for you. The only thing you do is maintain the water level of your pool and check the skim baskets to ensure proper circulation of your pool in between cleans.
Your Pool Cleaning Experience Is Satisfaction Guaranteed.
If at any time you are not satisfied with a clean, we will reclean your pool at no charge within 24 hours of the initial clean. You get our No Questions Asked Satisfaction Guarantee. When we clean your pool and we find any aspect of your pool that requires repair, we will contact you immediately. You save money and are never surprised. We maintain over 150 pools weekly and our pool technicians are trained in chemical usage & hazards.
We’ve Saved The Best News For Last…
No Yearly Contracts!
That’s right. We are one of the few pool cleaning professionals in the Bay Area that do not require you to sign a contract. Our professional cleaning service is on a month-to-month. Say goodbye to binding yearly contracts!
Weekly Pool Cleaning with Chemicals
$120.00 with credit card
$135.00 for monthly billing
- Chlorine, acid, D.E., bicarb & soda ash
- Empty pump & skimmer baskets
- Vacuum pool
- Check & balance water chemistry
- Clean out automatic pool cleaner bag
- Backwash as needed & add D.E
- Brush & skim pool
- Experienced staff maintaining over 150 pools weekly.
- Special service & chemical discounts.
- No annual contract, only month to month agreement.
- All technicians trained in chemical usage & hazards.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you’re not happy with a cleaning, we will re-clean your pool within 24 hours at no charge!
When Your Pool Needs Service We Believe…
Fix It Right, Don’t Fix What’s Not Broken,
And Don’t Charge Me More Than It Costs.
At Coral Pools, we have an exemplary fully staffed certified APSP in-house Repair Department that boasts over 20 years of experience.
We pride ourselves on fixing it right the first time, we don’t fix what’s not broken and we never charge more than it costs. You’ll never see any hidden fees or costs associated with a Southernwind Pool repair. Whenever you have a repair need, you will know exactly what we are doing and the exact amount of the repair before we move forward.
Service Calls offer:
Next Day Service in most cases
Factory Trained Techs
Two Decades Experience
Service & Repairs
- In-house technicians with over two decades experience.
- Best equipment warranties in the business.
- Factory recognized warranty station for Pentair Pool products.
Filter Clean and Inspection
as low as $165.00
- Disassemble & clean filter
- Lubricate backwash valve
- Inspect equipment & plumbing
- Test freeze guard operation
- Test G.F.C.I. for lights